Garden and grounds maintenance packages can be tailored to suit individual needs and budget – please get in contact for a free consultation.
• Planting annuals & bulbs, & replacing seasonal bedding
• Maintenance of beds & borders – edging, weeding, watering, staking, dead-heading & fertilising
• Preparation & cultivation of soil
• Pruning of shrubs, climbers, trees & perennials
• Fruit & veg patch maintenance
• Lawn mowing, care & treatment
• Leaf clearing
• Pest & disease control
• Clearing out & cleaning greenhouses & sheds
• Maintaining irrigation systems
• General tidying, maintenance & care
• Mowing lawns & hedge trimming
• Green waste removal
• Pressure washing
Whether you need a border redesign, a couple of pots planted up, or an indoor floral installation, we cover most planting requirements – please contact us with any enquiries.
If you are interested in having your garden, or just part of it redesigned, the first stage is to book in a free consultation meeting. This will cover what you are hoping to achieve, what the space will be used for, and suggest where the garden can be enhanced to fit your requirements. In some cases, a simple planting plan can help revive a tired border, so we advise on ideas to improve the space.
Following the consultation, a brief will need to be approved by the client and the following plans will be drawn up:
• 3D Renders
• Concept images
Based on the feedback and preferences discussed in the second stage, the following are presented to the client for final sign off:
• Master plan
• Planting plan where necessary
• Amended 3D renders where necessary
• Material samples
We will then obtain quotes for hard landscaping.